Fluke is pleased to introduce a new web-based feature that enables you to get return authorization numbers (RMA) for service or calibration on Fluke or Fluke Networks products via the the Fluke Customer Support Services web site. Gold Support Members should first call their local Technical Assistance group to expedite their repair or calibration request and avoid charges.
Receive a quote for service:
1. You can print a quotation and even a packing slip, right from your computer.
2. Inquire about the status of your repair orders.
Here's how it works:
1. Simply go to the online Service RMA request form and register.
2. After logging in, click on one of these quick links:
- Create Service Order . Create and submit an order for calibration or repair services for a single instrument or multiple instruments.
- Create Service Quote. Generate a printable quote for calibration or repair services.
- Order Status. The online system notifies you by email when your order arrives. This link enables you to track your order status as it moves through the system.
- User Profile Settings. Manage your account information.
Get started today by filling out the online Service RMA request form.
For service and support for other Fluke brands:
We value the partnership that we have with our customers, please take a few minutes to complete our on-line Customer Service Survey regarding your recent use of our services.